* It has taken me most of the week to catch up on sleep and recuperate from my camping trip last weekend. It has also taken me most of the week to get all our stuff put away. Thank goodness I don't have to think about doing that again for a while!
* While recuperating I spent some time catching up with my DVR. I'm still behind but feel much better.
* I went for my second allergy shot and avoided having an anaphylactic reaction. Thank heavens for that! Hopefully I'm on track and all will be as it should be from here on out.
* Thursday was the rare perfect day weather wise. It was warm, but not hot, and no humidity. The day a Jersey Girl can be outside with no humidity is a really good day. I spent the entire day outside weeding and planting. When Baby Girl got home from school she joined me. She no longer needs help and instructed me "You have your own shovel and rake and if you use it instead of helping me we could get done quicker" Sigh. We now have flowers, tomatoes, bell peppers, eggplant, string beans and cucumbers growing happily. Lets hope my brown thumb stays at bay.
* I had posts ready that I wrote while conducting the giveaway party and saved in draft for a "rainy day". It dawned on me today that I haven't posted since Monday and I could have used one of these! Oh well.
* Hope everyone has a good weekend! As usual, I can be found on the baseball and soccer fields! Oh, and I have a few birthday parties thrown in as well.